Back and Neck Pain
Approximately 80% of adults experience lower back/neck pain at some point in their life. It is the most common cause of job related disability and a leading contributor to missed work days.
The majority of acute lower back/neck pain is mechanical in nature, meaning that there is a disruption in the way the spine, muscles, intervertebral discs and nerves are functioning.
Osteopathy aims to resolve these issues and prevent further recurrence by:
- Getting to the root cause of the problem or maintaining factor.
- Giving postural advice, sttetches and strengthening exercises when needed.
- Hands-on treatment which includes;
- Soft tissue massage
- Stretching techniques
- Mobilisation/articulation of joints
- Dry needling
- Gentle manipulation if needed.
- Myofascial release techniques
- Cranial osteopathy
Call 086 33 48 487
For An Appointment
If I can't come to the phone, please leave your name, contact number and a brief message and I will call you back immediately I am available.